Sunday, May 18, 2008

Degrassi Rocks the Band

As my roommate and I watched Degrassi High (the old skool one, of course) today for our Brunch-xtravaganza we noted how they really knew how to rock the Band. Maybe this is where the original inspiration came from. And it was subliminal all along. Who knew? All I can say, is if I can rock the 'band like Lucy while speaking out for woman's causes, I will be totally content with life and won't have to resort to actions taken by a certain puffy-shirt-wearing, dramatic-making, fake French pretentious name-having crazyface.

1 comment:

neil said...

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD TALK ABOUT CLODE THAT WAY AFTER HIS TRAGIC DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE YOU ARE BAD AND THE MEDIA WILL MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR WEBSITE DOWN AND GO TO JAIL!!! BECAUSE YOUR MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY